Meets outside Newry Town Hall on Bank Parade Make no mistake Newry is a town plagued by the dead.... journey with us as we try to unravel the mysteries behind one
Meets outside Newry Town Hall on Bank Parade
Make no mistake Newry is a town plagued by the dead…. journey with us as we try to unravel the mysteries behind one of the most haunted cities in Ireland…the Psychic Ghost Walk is not for faint-hearted.
This year we aren’t holding back and the tour will be part ghost walk and part real paranormal investigation !!
Ends Next to a Bar (on Trevor Hill). If you survive you’ll need a few stiff drinks!
- Fri 27th October at 9.30pm
Fri 27th Oct – Tue 31st Oct
£14.00 *Includes Booking Fee
TOUR LASTS APPROX 2 HOURS
· Minimum age is 12 years (under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult).
· Minimum numbers apply
· Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
· Not recommended for pregnant women.
· A moderate amount of walking is involved.
· Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
· Not wheelchair accessible.
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
· The tour may include the use of Ghost Hunting Equipment including traditional methods of spirit communication such as pendulums, dowsing rods and spirit boards.
(Friday) 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Newry City Town Hall
Newry Co Down Bt34
Newry City Tours@ToursNewry Organiser of The Psychic Ghost Walk