Date: Thursday 16th January 2020 Time: 7pm – 8.30pm Venue: The Hub, Margaret Street, Newry The VA Heroes are back and are on tour! Are you an entrepreneur or a small business owner who
Date: Thursday 16th January 2020
Time: 7pm – 8.30pm
Venue: The Hub, Margaret Street, Newry
The VA Heroes are back and are on tour!
Are you an entrepreneur or a small business owner who wants to save on sanity? Are you worn out by having to do all the things and wearing all the hats?
It’s time to focus on the stuff you love and finally get back to providing your unique talents to your customers. VA HEROES are ready to respond to your SOS and help you learn to use the tools and systems needed in your business to Save on Sanity!
Register for the Save on Sanity event at The Hub Coworking Space, Newry on the 16th January to learn:
- – How to automate and systematize your business to give you more time both to grow your business and for your personal life
- – Tips and tricks to manage your time better
- – How to take charge of your to do list (and your life)
- – How to get on top of your workload and more importantly find the time to switch off!
- – What types of tasks you can and should handover to someone else
- – What a Virtual Assistant (VA) actually does and the many ways they can help you.
- – Virtual Assistant vs Full-time Employee – the advantages of hiring a contractor
- – How to find your perfect spare set of hands.
- – Get a free step-by-step guide for hiring contractors and freelancers.
So who are the VA Heroes? They are a collective of 4 VA’s based in Northern Ireland:
AVA Alexander Virtual Assistance (Gayle Alexander) – https://ava-ni.com/
- A specialist in video & digital marketing
Ambriel Ltd (Wendy Cree) – https://linkedin.com/wendy-cree/
- A specialist in Executive Assistant Services working closely with busy MDs & business owners.
Calibrated Concepts (Ellie McBride) – https://calibratedconcepts.com/
- A specialist software, tool & systems and social media support
VirtuAli Administrative Solutions (Alison Matthews) – https://virtuali.uk
- A specialist in automating/streamlining processes & data management
Would you like to offload tasks that aren’t within your skill set or you just don’t like doing? The Virtual Assistant (VA) Heroes are coming to your rescue!