Give your staff the skills and knowledge necessary to deliver excellent customer service with our WorldHost `Principles of Customer Service’ programme, and give your business the outstanding reputation it deserves.
This workshop is aimed at any front-line staff who come into contact with and have regular interactions with customers.
• Identifying customer needs and managing expectations
• The importance of making a great first impression
• Applying customer service within your role and sector
• Communication skills to improve your customer interactions
• Leaving a lasting impression
• Planning for professional development
Day 1 – Mon 7th June 2021
Day 2 – Mon 14th June 2021
Day 1 – Tuesday 17th August 2021
Day 2 – Tuesday 24th August 2021
Time: 09:30 – 15:30
Venue: Southern Regional College, Newry
If you would like to enrol any of your team members please send their names to email@example.com before COB this Wednesday 19th May with their preferred course dates.
Entrants will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis and we will do our best to accommodate your preferred dates.