Welcome to Malone Lynchehaun Chartered Accountants.
We enjoy helping you to succeed in your business. We want to learn about your business, to understand your goals, objectives, ambitions and your vision for your business.
We are helping our clients to take the pain out of book keeping, doing their accounts and assisting them in getting much more hands on with how their business is doing NOW rather than later.
We are partnered with a number of online based accounting software providers and we use these solutions with our clients to make their book keeping more simple and to let them get back to what they do best – running and growing their business.
This has the following benefits:
– Fixed monthly fee relevant to your needs so no surprises!
– Online screen sharing for real time immediate accounting – no need to wait till year end
– Automate the mundane giving you time to concentrate on growing your business
– Outsource or in house training provided
We assist a wide portfolio of clients from across Northern Ireland in the following industries:
Farming, Retail, Building & Construction, Telecommunications, Franchises, Manufacturing, Charities, Off Sales, Clubs, Family businesses.
How we do that:
- We offer fixed fees , agreed up front before we start working with you so you know exactly how much you are paying and what we are doing for it.
- We don’t keep the “clock ticking” – most accountants charge you for their time, how long it takes them to do a set of accounts, a tax return etc. We prefer to offer fixed fees so you can pick up the phone, email, or arrange a meeting with us for a chat so that we can be there to help you when you need us most.
- We work with Xero – a fantastic accounting software which is changing the way we work with our clients – now we can be sharing the same information with you on a “real time basis” so that you can access your accounts information anytime, anywhere and know how your business is doing.
- By using Xero and getting your accounts done in real time we can be in a position to help you work on your business rather than in your business and we can help advise you on how to make your business more profitable and plan your tax affairs more efficiently.