South Down Clinic is one of Northern Ireland’s leading referral only clinics, providing treatment in all aspects of specialist dentistry.
Established in 1995, South Down clinic has been providing care for patients from all over Ireland under the guidance of directors and principal dentists Dr Paula McHenry and Dr Andrew Linton.
Following over 20 years at the Dominic Street practice, South Down clinic moved to a new purpose built building in 2017. Custom House, the new home to South Down Dental clinic on Merchant’s Quay, is one of Newry’s most prestigious addresses with panoramic views across the city, industry leading technology, modern facilities and ample onsite parking.
The team of oral surgeons, dentists, dental nurses and receptionists at South Down Clinic, deliver a professional and positive treatment experience for all patients and referring dentists.
Treatments offered at South Down clinic include:
- Oral surgery
- Restorative dentistry
- Full mouth rehabilitation cases involving multidisciplinary approach
- Endodontics with microscope
- Implant dentistry, surgery and restorative
- Bone grafting / Sinus lifts / Augmentation procedures
- CT scanning and X-ray facilities
- Facial aesthetics
- Sedation for anxious patients (in all dental fields)
Keep up to date with latest news, events, training course and patient info by following us on Facebook.