Upcoming Training August/September
Newry BID are providing Mental Health First Aid Training with Health Matters and Level 2 Food Safety Training with SRC for BID Members over the coming months.
These Courses will provide industry recognised qualifications and will be delivered locally with certification on completion of this training.
Mental Health First Aid training will enable candidates to:
- Describe what is meant by the terms mental illness & mental health
- Identify the most common mental health diagnosis
- Recognise some of the symptoms of the most common mental illnesses
- List the risk factors that may contribute to the development of a mental health problem
- Discuss how staff can best support others who are experiencing mental illness and assist those recovering from mental illness
- Identify ways of looking after your own mental wellbeing
Course Duration – Half Day
Food Safety Level 2 training will enable candidates to:
- Understand how individuals can take personal responsibility for food safety
- Understand the importance of keeping him/herself clean & hygienic
- Understand the importance of keeping the work areas clean & hygienic
- Understand the importance of keeping food safe
- How to take personal responsibility for food safety
- Obtain knowledge on associated food hazards, good hygiene practice & controls based upon an awareness of food safety management systems
- Maintain good practice in the handling, processing and preparation of safe food
Course Duration – 2 Sessions x 4hrs = 8 Hrs
Terms & Conditions:
Acceptance on to this FREE Course(s) is subject to being an employee, partner or director of a fully paid up BID member.
In some instances acceptance of skills focus support may be a relevant factor.
Should the course be oversubscribed the BID will seek to re-run the courses along with the rest of our proposed suite of training courses later in the year.
It is a condition of acceptance on the FREE course(s) that the BID member consents to the BID being able to take photographs of participants for the purpose of publicity.
For more information on training courses please email email@example.com
Post Views: 501